things that don't hurt to put in your eyes.

5.31.2009

Brooklyn is Watching


Salt in my Eyerony has joined Second Life as Salty Clarity!

This summer I will be guest blogging on Brooklyn is Watching, a hybrid Second Life/Real Life art project in association with Jack the Pelican Presents gallery in Brooklyn. BrooklynIsWatching.com is your essential guide to art works rezzed in the BIW sim, hosted by Popcha. Join us for regular podcasts 

This is me. I'm so pretty with spiky hair, right?
Este soy yo. Que bonita, con el pelo puntado, verdad?

Salt in my Eyerony se ha convertido en Second Life como Salty Clarity!

Este verano estare blogger-invitada en Brooklyn is Watching, un proyecto artistico híbrido Second Life/Vida Real asociado con la galeria Jack the Pelican Presents in Brooklyn. BrooklynIsWatching.com es la guia esencial a las obras de arte rezzed en el BIW sim, recibido por Popocha. Acompanese con nosotros para los podcasts echado con regularidad.

No comments: